Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cinnamon Rolls

Treat yourself to a melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon roll for a delightful Panera Bread dessert. I walked into a Panera Bread with my husband and observed the desserts, but my eye was fixed on one set up on a high pedestal. A huge cinnamon roll. Ignoring my yearning for the sweets, I moved forward and placed our soup and sandwich order. We set our laptops in a cozy corner with a table and enjoyed our hot and tasty meal then got to work online. After awhile my husband amazed me when he asked, "Would you like a cinnamon roll?"
Of course, I had to answer, "Yes!"
I love cinnamon rolls. When I was a teen growing up in Texas, my family and I used to frequent a little family restaurant that had buttery cinnamon rolls. Just thinking about it makes me almost taste it. Another cozy feeling I like is to curl up in a comfy sofa or chair with a book, cup of coffee - and a hot, buttery cinnamon roll.
Imagine these tasty ones for autumn:
PUMPKIN CINNAMON ROLLS




CINNABON  CINNAMON ROLLS



MAPLE CINNAMON ROLLS